Thread: Live TV

Live TV

When clicking on Live TV, actually get the current Live TV not the start of the recording of it?

And display the state of the recording in more detail, eg "part rec" or "31mins recorded".

And Start playing a recording from the point at which u last viewed it.

edit: I just read that back and it sounds like im not impressed with the program already, which I actually am impressed
    Last edited by krakatou; 2005-07-14 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krakatou
    When clicking on Live TV, actually get the current Live TV not the start of the recording of it?
    In the config app under misc(?), Select Live preview

And display the state of the recording in more detail, eg "part rec" or "31mins recorded".
    Not quite sure what you are after here...

And Start playing a recording from the point at which u last viewed it.
    In the config app, under misc, select "Prompt for resume"

1) That can only happen if you're recording. Even using Timeshift, the begining of the show you haven't watched yet isn't recorded, so you can only start where it is (give or take 1-5 sec of buffering).
    2) Sub likes it the way it is, so good luck.

Originally Posted by krakatou

Not quite sure what you are after here...
    I would like to know how much of it i watched last time i viewed it. So I can tell if I watched it all or not. As for the 'part rec' bit I mean if the recording was stopped before it should have been the recording would be half there, it would be nice to simply say "part rec, 12mins" indicating that it was part recorded and I only got 12mins of it.

Thanks for the other bits, i'll try them 2nite.
    Last edited by krakatou; 2005-07-15 at 02:16 PM.

From a programming POV, the best way would be storing the actual start/stop of recording (and not timespn of recoding block). That would be nice in some way, to know if you only got a partial recording or not.