Thread: Live8 - GBPVR Rocks!

Live8 - GBPVR Rocks!

Just to show how wonderful this program is. 13 hours in a single 20 Gigabyte file and replay without problems (nice to enter 600 and then skip to jump 10 hours ahead at once; is there any limit here? ;-). Anyone remember how much work it was to tape everything in '85?
    ASUS Pundit-R
    Celeron-D 330 2.66 GHz
    2 x 256 Mb DDR-400
    160 GB Western Digital HD
    Hauppauge PVR-250

Skin: Blue
    Plugins: Jukebox, Weather, E-mail, RSS

I hear ya! I didn't get the complete 13 hours but captured the bands I wanted to see and already have a dvd made of my favorites.
    Was Pink Floyd great or what?

The quality of my Live Aid vhs is so poor, I don't think it's worth getting to dvd. But I see now you can buy it anyway.

I was not at home for most of the time. My mate tells me PF was indeed great. Just need to figure out where they are in the recording...did find The Who though and that looked great.
    Interesting will be the next step to make the cuts with Womble. Not sure if I need another 20 Gig to do so! Will find out soon.
    ASUS Pundit-R
    Celeron-D 330 2.66 GHz
    2 x 256 Mb DDR-400
    160 GB Western Digital HD
    Hauppauge PVR-250

Skin: Blue
    Plugins: Jukebox, Weather, E-mail, RSS

I just recorded the 13 hours on low quality. There was a problem with mplex using cuttermaran. So I used the old nanopeg cutter to cut out the ten hours containing the actual concert (I don't know why the Dutch tv-guide said it would end at 3:00, where it actually ended little over 1:00. Demuxed it all (PVAS) to be able to cut it in cuttermaran. And cut out the interesting parts. It actually fits on a single layer DVD!

But at this moment I have live8 some three times on my hd. Will clean that out tonight!

Greetz,
    MaBo
    ASUS pundit, pvr 350, celeron 2600, 512 MB, 160GB HD, winXP Pro, 12" touchscreen