Thread: Size of DivX/Xvid playback

I have this problem when I play Divx or Xvid files with GB-PVR

All my movies is played in 4/3 even though they are i 16/9. This means that the picture is strecth to fit the screen.

I hope some one can help me.

Sorry, at the moment the video fill the GB-PVR window. It hadn't been a huge priority for me because we have very little widescreen content - I'll try to correct this for the next release if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sub @ July 05 2004,23:42)]Sorry, at the moment the video fill the GB-PVR window. It hadn't been a huge priority for me because we have very little widescreen content - I'll try to correct this for the next release if I can.
    Do you have eany ide, when the next release comes

Probably in the next couple of weeks.

i have the same request. anime is often in 16/9

Just to show the interest of this option.

by the way, is there a option to have the list of music and movie in list and not icon.

thanks

stephane

Quote[/b] ]by the way, is there a option to have the list of music and movie in list and not icon.
    <ctrl>-b or the bue button on the remote does this I believe. Can't remember if in the configuration you can set the default,

Cheers,

Is it possible to launch a different media player for audio and video? A workaround would be to play back video using an external media player with auto full screen / play once / close modes. I have this set up when using Media Portal and Media Player Classic to get around a few problems. You can modify your irremote.ini to control Media Player Classic as well.

I would also like to use FooBar2000 to play audio, but that is less of a problem. My main issue with media playback is that the files are listed (and therefore played) in the order returned from the disk. All my media is stored on a Linux box running Samba, which returns the file listing in a non-alphabetical order. I would just use play lists but they appear to be broken.

What is broken for you with play lists?

Quote[/b] (sub @ July 06 2004,17:52)]What is broken for you with play lists?
    I get an index out of range message (if memory serves, I haven't tried for a bit).

Can you give it a try and confirm please.