Thread: Scan and GBPVrMe skins don't work

Scan and GBPVrMe skins don't work

I've tried using these skins on 2 different PCs running GBPVR and neither work. All other skins I've tried work OK.

In the config app I select SCAN from the drop down list (after I've unzipped it into the skins folder) and save it. No errors from the config app. But when I start GBPVR, nothing ever happens.

For the GBPVRME skin, I get an error when trying to select it in the config app drop down list.

Has anyone ever successfully used these skins? Any guess what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!

I think the scan skin is out of date and no longer works.

The ME skin should still work. Hopefully the author reven should be able to help you on this one.

the media experience skinshould work without any problems, just once you get into gbpvr a few of the plugins might not show up as it doesnt support every plugin. but there shouldnt be a problem in the config app.

I'm the creator of the scan skin.

I worked on it a long time ago and have been very busy with university for months. This has led to the skin not being updated and being incompatible with most of the plugins available.

My exams finish on the 31st and I'll do some work on the skin and a couple of others that were never finished after that.

fini

Thanks for the feedback. It is a great looking skin and I would love to try it out.