Thread: ATI Radeon

Cool ATI Radeon

Can anyone tell me how to use GBPVR in full-screen mode on the second display (TV)? Every time I load the program it defaults to the monitor. I can't figure out where to make this change.

Thanks,
    Dave

Have a look at this, maybe it can help you?
    http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?t=5460

Quote Originally Posted by wickwack
    Can anyone tell me how to use GBPVR in full-screen mode on the second display (TV)? Every time I load the program it defaults to the monitor. I can't figure out where to make this change.

Thanks,
    Dave

You need to have both displays set to PRIMARY in the ATI control panel. This will limit the resolution on your monitor, but it's the only way to go if you want it to work right.

Also, you can set GBPVR to full screen in the config, or use ALT+ENTER to fullsize it while running.

Jason
    Windows XP
    Athlon 64 3500+, 2GB
    nVidia 7300GT, PVR 250

I have an ATI radeon card as well. I have both monitor settings identical at 1024x768 which is the computer monitor settings. I may change it to 800 x 600 so I can see the settings better on my TV though. Both monitors are turned on in the control panel. The displays both show identical outputs.

You must have the TV output hooked up when you turn on the computer every time or the TV output will be disabled and you will have to turn it on manually.
    Last edited by athomas; 2005-04-26 at 04:34 PM.