Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview images in recordings menu

Preview images in recordings menu

Hello sub,

I use a modified version of the Next Blue Skin. Before Version 2.5.5 of NextPVR this Skin showed a preview image in all Tabs of the Recording menu, if one exists in the media/shows subdirectory.
    Since Version 2.5.5 this preview images are only shown in the "Ready Recording" Tab, not in the other ones anymore. Details described in http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...ing-Recordings. It's not a problem of the skin but of NextPVR, I think.

Is there a chance to get this feature back?

Many thanks
    HTPC: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, AMD E-350, 64GB SSD, 2 GB Ram, Terratec Cinergy HTC Stick HD, NPVR 2.6.2, SAF Codec Pack, Eventghost

See if this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Many thanks for the quick response and fix. With this fix, the situation is better, now only in the "Recurring Recordings"-Tab the preview-image is still missing.

Is it possible to fix this too?
    Last edited by buribu; 2012-12-27 at 07:57 AM.
    HTPC: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, AMD E-350, 64GB SSD, 2 GB Ram, Terratec Cinergy HTC Stick HD, NPVR 2.6.2, SAF Codec Pack, Eventghost

Hello sub,

I have seen now, that with this nextpvr.exe I have the same problem as described in this thread: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...ring-properly:

My settings-Dialog doesn't render properly anymore (buttons are missing, etc.), and I notice a new Fan-Artwork-headline in the misc-Tab that wasn't there before. If I take the old exe-file, the dialog is ok again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by buribu View Post
    Hello sub,

I have seen now, that with this nextpvr.exe I have the same problem as described in this thread: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...ring-properly:
    Odd. It's definitely not doing that here.

I've attached the most recent version of nextpvr.exe. Hopefully it'll fix the issue for you.

Hi sub,

I have tested this version of nextpvr.exe, but the problem still exsists. It's reproducible: If I use the original version of patch R1, the dialog is ok, if I use one of your newer versions, the dialog is broken. I have reinstalled nextpvr, but same result (with the newer versions). I have tested with Windows text sizes of 100% - 150% and with different nextpvr-Skins, the result is always the same.

Do you have any idea?

Odd, it's not doing it here. I can run that exact same version I posted, and see all of the settings screens.

You could try this temporary test version, which adds an outline to the surrounding box. Can you view the settings screen, then post another screenshot?

Hello sub,

here are the new screenshots. I hope this will help.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

That's really odd. The outline definitely shows the right size. I'm not really sure what to suggest.

Can some others please try this patch to confirm they're seeing the same thing?

It's fine here with that patch. Windows 7, 64bit, with all normal font sizes and .NET's 2 and 4. Also tried it on a 32bit install with just .NET 2 - fine there too.

Iain
    NextPVR Plugins: AudioAdjust | AutoRefresh | MediaInfo | MovieTrailers | ReClockOrNot | SubMenu | System