Thread: "Select-All" Immediate Delete bug?

"Select-All" Immediate Delete bug?

I noticed what I believe to be a bug on the Manage Recordings screen. If you click the Select All checkbox at the top of the Delete column, all items get selected and then immediately deleted.

Name:  select_all_delete.png
Views: 61
Size:  18.6 KB

I believe the intent is probably to select all items but then require the user to click the Delete button to perform the delete, at least, that's what I expected to happen given typical behavior. I wanted to delete most of my Failed recordings and figured it would be easier to do a Select All and then uncheck the ones I wanted to keep track of so I could reschedule them, but clicking the Select checkbox selected them all and then immediately deleted them.

Give the attached patch a try..... I think I found the issue. Let me know.

The problem doesn't occur any longer, but the Delete feature appears to be gone now too.

I assume that since you only attached Manage.aspx that I should use that URL for testing the feature. As you can see in the screenshot, the Select All feature is gone as is the delete button.
    Name:  select_all_manage.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  14.1 KB

If I use the Manage2.aspx URL, the Select All feature now works but again, the Delete button is gone.
    Name:  select_all_manage2.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  15.4 KB

FYI, I installed the patch after upgrading to 1.26 since the patch had 1.27 in the filename.

I am not seeing that at all here.... that behavior (missing delete) could be that your security cookie got corrupted. Have you closed your browser and gone back in? Do you see the config tab?

Starting with another browser session the patch appears to work fine now. Thanks!