Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TBS dual DVB-T2 card and HD channels

Lol.

I wont bother looking at the successful scan results.

I have now disabled tuner B rebooted and the HD channels do not work on Tuner A , so I would appreciate your time looking at the logs,

Quote Originally Posted by hansol123 View Post
    I have now disabled tuner B rebooted and the HD channels do not work on Tuner A , so I would appreciate your time looking at the logs,
    You'd need to post a new set of logs (npvr.log + nrecord.log) showing a failed attempt to use HD channels on tuner A.

Log directory attached.

After a number of stop start services BBC HD shows blank screen but non HD channels working.

Thanks again for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Too hard to follow your logs.

Can you stop the recording service and front end, delete all the logs files, then start the recording service, then start live tv from the tv guide on one of these HD channels, then zip and attach the logs again? Hopefully then everything in the logs will solely relate to this reproduction of the problem.

Logs attached, now reporting capture device not found on HD channels.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Most of the problems in that log stem from the EPG being set to update at 7pm at night, which triggers it to start the EPG immediate if you start the recording service any time between 19:00-19:59, which these test were, so live tv is trying to watch this channel but the device is already in use.

First I'd set your EPG to update at like 3am or some other time when there aren't likely to be recordings and live tv going on.

If you're still having the problem now that we're outside that 19:00-19:59, post a fresh set of logs and I'll take another look.

The complete setup deteriorated after the rescans etc yesterday, therefore this morning I removed the Hauppauge Nova T1 card from the machine, uninstalled NPVR and associated directories , reinstalled NPVR rescanned the two TBS T2 tuners and Hauppauge Nova S2 card and tested.

So far all appears to be working indicating that there could have been some type of problem between the Hauppauge T1 card and the TBS cards.

Maurice