Thread: Show Images and Channel Icon in Clients?

Show Images and Channel Icon in Clients?

Is there a way to get the channel icons and Show Images to show up in the Clients? I have all of my Channel Icons and Show Images in the Server. Do they have to be physically present in the client also?

Hi,

the channel icons are loaded with an npvr internal routine at the moment, so I can't change that quickly. I'd say that it's easiest to copy the icons once from your server to the clients. Regarding the show images, you can configure the image directory in the server-side config settings for the plugin to an UNC path that is equal on both the server and the client (something like "\\servername\users\public\npvr\media\shows").

-alibert

Would that be in "TV Listings.xml"?

It's in the NPVR settings for the plugins:

External Search tab, Data Directory field.

If it isn't already, you'll also want to share that directory so clients can get to it. I just share the entire media directory \\yourservername\users\public\npvr\media - that way I can easily copy any updated channel icons to my clients.

Hi,

just saw that the plugin no longer has an option to define this image path in the configuration form, although the setting is still present in the database - so I'll try to add the setting again for the next release.

-alibert