Thread: Failing to login with NEWA 1.25

Failing to login with NEWA 1.25

I was having a problem logging in to the 'Config' area when I installed NEWA 1.25. When I pressed the 'Log In' button from the Login page, it wouldn't do anything. The logs indicated that the sha1-min.js file was missing. I looked further and saw that I did not have that file with NEWA 1.25. This file was attempting to be loaded by NEWA_CSSMasterPage.master, where the file NEWA_CSSMasterPage5.master did not try to load the missing file. So, I changed NEWA_CSSMasterPage.master by uncommenting "public/md5.js" and commenting out "public/sha1-min.js" & "public/sha256-min.js". Now I can log in to the 'Config' area and apply my settings. Are other people having this problem or did my install do crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by kevbotheone View Post
    I was having a problem logging in to the 'Config' area when I installed NEWA 1.25. When I pressed the 'Log In' button from the Login page, it wouldn't do anything. The logs indicated that the sha1-min.js file was missing. I looked further and saw that I did not have that file with NEWA 1.25. This file was attempting to be loaded by NEWA_CSSMasterPage.master, where the file NEWA_CSSMasterPage5.master did not try to load the missing file. So, I changed NEWA_CSSMasterPage.master by uncommenting "public/md5.js" and commenting out "public/sha1-min.js" & "public/sha256-min.js". Now I can log in to the 'Config' area and apply my settings. Are other people having this problem or did my install do crazy?
    thanks....I was afraid I was going to mess something up when I was looking into the iOS 5.x login problem.....this would be it. Attached will fix the issue and I am going to post in the 1.25 release thread as well since it will impact anyone that downloaded that release already.....
    Attached Files Attached Files