Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Won't login using iphone

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    UJB,

Sorry, I have been away overseas and just got back. Tried it again on my Iphone while away, no joy.
    So if iOS 5.x is OK (I assume you no longer need me to test the patch), what are the next steps?

Successful log is via PC on the network, unsuccesful one is my iPhone again.

k.
    You could try the key patch and see if it makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnsBand View Post
    You could try the key patch and see if it makes a difference.
    Did that. Can still login locally (without PWD), but not remotely, now not even from a PC on my network, not from iPhone?

Just sort of stops on login.

k.
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2012-04-12 at 01:59 PM.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 @ 2.5GHz | Win7 x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x PVR-150 | 2 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Did that. Can still login locally (without PWD), but not remotely, now not even from a PC on my network, not from iPhone?

Just sort of stops on login.

k.
    You can't login from a PC using the password magic?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnsBand View Post
    You can't login from a PC using the password magic?
    Nope - no remote login from a client PC with that pwd - used to work. Just stops.

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 @ 2.5GHz | Win7 x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x PVR-150 | 2 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Nope - no remote login from a client PC with that pwd - used to work. Just stops.

k.
    Ok....you will want to just load the 1.25 release and two patches that are now there as well. This will set you back to the standard setup and you can use your old password. I am not sure what is going on since it works for some on iOS 5 and not others.

OK Cheers UJB, and I do appreciate you having a crack at it.

k.

Just updated iPhone3gs and iphone4 to ios5.1.1 and both work so
    Are you still having issues
    Specs
    Server:Cpu-Intel i3,ATI Radeon HD 5670 ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram. 2xHvr4400,Nova-s plus(dvb-s SD),hvr2210(dvb-t HD)
    Client:Cpu-AMD am2,Gpu-Ati HD2100 integrated ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram
    Client:Cpu Intel 2 gig ram ,Nvidia 9400
    Client:Popcorn Hour A110
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2012]BD-E5900x2
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2013]BD-F6500

Quote Originally Posted by stustunz View Post
    Just updated iPhone3gs and iphone4 to ios5.1.1 and both work so
    Are you still having issues
    Nope, I got it working again somehow.
    Must have been some sort of cookie issue on the iPhone.

I recently ran into this issue with my iPhone. My solution was to change Safari's setting for "Accept Cookies" from "Never" to "From visited".

Quote Originally Posted by kevbotheone View Post
    I recently ran into this issue with my iPhone. My solution was to change Safari's setting for "Accept Cookies" from "Never" to "From visited".
    Thanks for the tip!