Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sorting forum at least for docs

Brill, won't tamper with those re-directs again, they smell of bad cheese, or baby sick

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    I agree GB-PVR is dead....

I don't agree that all reference to it should be removed....

I have been keeping an eye on the number of users in each forum (almost every time I refresh the main forum page) ever since I had a discussion with sub about how many users he thought were using NextPVR & the numbers reading the GB support forum almost always is a HUGE amount more than reading the NextPVR forum... you make your own conclusions....

But having said all that I do thing the documentation forum should be like the plugins forum with all the NextPVR docs (new posts) going into the main part & the old GB ones being a sub forum off it..
    yeah they are all the confused people reading the wrong shit getting more confused
    Specs
    Server:Cpu-Intel i3,ATI Radeon HD 5670 ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram. 2xHvr4400,Nova-s plus(dvb-s SD),hvr2210(dvb-t HD)
    Client:Cpu-AMD am2,Gpu-Ati HD2100 integrated ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram
    Client:Cpu Intel 2 gig ram ,Nvidia 9400
    Client:Popcorn Hour A110
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2012]BD-E5900x2
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2013]BD-F6500

OK so serves me right for buggering about with it. Do not want to make that mistake again....

Can we just have NextPVR documentation and move the whole GB-PVR doc stuff under GB-PVR Legacy thread as a sub-forum? Am sure I have asked this before and prbably been told why not? But no-one is really now ever going to comment on GB-PVR docs...

I do not think that this is within my mod powers to do this, that would require the power of sub?

cheers

steeb

The problem with doing that is that the 'GB-PVR Documentation' sub forum doesnt really contain the documentation posts relating GBPVR. It's only got 11 threads. The rest of them are in the main 'Documentation forum'.

If I moved (without re-directs!) everything relating to GB-PVR (which is most stuff from about 18 months ago and older etc) from the Main Documentation forum into GB-PVR doc forum could that then all be moved into GB-PVR legacy?

Just trying to please everyone and get my head around it

cheers

steeb
    Last edited by steeb; 2012-04-02 at 10:28 PM.