Current patches for 2.4.3 - see post #2 for getting started and other reference info
===Individual Patches, Install as Needed=== ALSO SEE THIS NOTE: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...315#post436315
1. Some recordings don't playback on PC Client - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...159#post434159
2. fix occaisional video pause after comskip jump - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...233#post434233
3. correct live tv failure on pc client - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...474#post434474
4. divide-by-zero exception on PC Client - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...584#post434584
5. timeline/skipping problem on PC Client - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...809#post434809
6. playback of in-progress recording on PC Client ends when recording finishes - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...903#post434903
7. correct several aspect ratio issues - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...172#post435172
8. allow playback of .ts files with incorrect PAT (dreambox) - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...700#post435700
9. correct error and improve xmltv processing performance on channel mapping screen - (REMOVED - INCOMPATIBLE WITH 2.4.3)
10. correct audio track selection on ATSC broadcast - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...949#post435949
It should be noted that patches are listed generally in chronological order, but not perfectly so. The thread a given patch is posted in may contain additional information on exactly what a given patch was intended to do, and may also contain information on additional settings required if you wish to use the functionality provided. Finally, not all patches actually fix what they are supposed to, but the changes usually remain in the file going forward, so they are listed as part of the update history.
Installation Notes These "patches" are simply replacement files for the existing NPVR program files. You should extract them and copy them over the existing files; the default directory is C:\Program Files\NPVR. If you are running Vista or 7 and have UAC enabled, you will likely need to do this from an elevated command prompt or explorer window. To get an elevated explorer window, go to All Programs->Accessories, right-click on Windows Explorer and select "Run as Administrator". Now, within that explorer window only, you are the Administrator.
Before installing patches, you must exit NextPVR.exe, shutdown the NPVR Recording Service and close the NPVR Tray Icon (using the "Stop NPVR Service" icon accomplishes both).
I recommend that you restart your system after installing patches. I've seen numerous cases where the Recording Service is not able to restart properly due to a socket error. You can check your NRecord.log to see whether it did or not, or just reboot to be safe.