Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steeb's new NextPVR set-up

steeb's new NextPVR set-up

Dear all, I was let down by the combination of IE8 and vbulletin software where I thanked everybody and was going to share my new NextPVR set-up. By the time I went to post it all got lost.

Instead of getting annoyed I decided to share a picture of my daughter:

I would like to share my DVB-T and DVB-S set up at another time, when I do not get timed out

cheers

steebName:  DSC04767.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  177.9 KB
    Last edited by steeb; 2012-03-10 at 01:24 AM.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor

Very cute.

I've just been hosting a six year old birthday party today. So much noise. I need a rest...

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Very cute.

I've just been hosting a six year old birthday party today. So much noise. I need a rest...
    Rest, where does it end?

1st child in and only 7 months oldName:  DSC04756.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  167.3 KB. There are years ahead before I even get to 6 years

Can't wait to re-boot the NextPVR server now that the builder dust has settled. I have even got a TV in the Bathroom now with a PCH A110 ready to be hooked up!

Before I forget, THANKS sub for the great software

cheers, as always

steeb

Beautiful! Better enjoy them while you can. Snap your fingers and time flies and their own their way out the house on their own.

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by pcostanza View Post
    Beautiful! Better enjoy them while you can. Snap your fingers and time flies and their own their way out the house on their own.
    Hiya Paul. Many thanks. Ooooh are you sure that she will leave when the time is right? I would like some geeky ME time back soon!

very best

steeb

steeb, my only child, a boy, well, really a man now, is 20 and in college. It seems like only weeks ago I was changing his diaper. Life goes by fast. Take lots of pictures and videos and when she dates, show them all to her date and embarrass her.

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by pcostanza View Post
    . It seems like only weeks ago I was changing his diaper. Life goes by fast.
    Next he will be changing yours !!

Very cute.

Doing those in a tiny house is an experience to remember. The decibels-per-square-meter is something short of mindnumbing (literally). LOL

Problem is that those 6 to 8 years' old are the best behaved of them all

Quote Originally Posted by Sykor View Post
    Problem is that those 6 to 8 years' old are the best behaved of them all
    Argh! Dont tell me that...

Argh! Dont tell me that...
    From my experience...

you spend the first two years trying to get them to talk...
    then you spend the next 12 years trying to get them to shut-up...
    then for the four years after that all you get are grunts...

Then one day you get a txt msg... "Dad, there's a great blues band playing in whatever pub on Sunday afternoon - me and my buddies are going - do you fancy coming down?" - and suddenly it all becomes worth it...