System - Updated 25th February, 2012
The System plugin provides a system overview of recordings, connected drives (including network drives), active tuners, basic hardware monitoring, and power related options.
The latest version was released on February 25th with the following changes:
- Now uses the hidden menu style rather than a button list
- Now monitors CPU, memory, and network activity
- Power options are now presented graphically
- Added a PIN entry option to restrict access to the Power options
- Added detection of updates to NPVR (changes status message at the bottom of screen to show this)
- Fixed various problems with the Update EPG option
- Major rewrite of the threading code - should be faster, use less resources, cause less problems (!)
- Settings are now stored in /Plugins/System/System.xml rather than config.xml
- The logging level can now be specified
For feedback and support, please use the System Support Thread.