Thread: nDroid service not responding after system sleep

nDroid service not responding after system sleep

Hi Brian,

When my system wakes up I need to restart the nDroid service to make a connection possible. Logs attached.

Chris
    i5 750 4GB RAM, W7 Home Premium 64 bit, Digital Devices Cine CT V6 dual DVB-C, KNC One DVB-C, OSCam on a Raspberry Pi with a Smargo Smartreader+, Egreat M34A, Popcorn Hour A-100.

Hi Chris,

Those were your npvr logs and not the nDroid logs.

I expect this is the same issue that odin reported. Can you try the binaries I posted as an attachment in this post...

http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...222#post431222

Follow the instructions in post #6 of the thread.

Sorry I didn't pick up on this earlier - had broadband problems all day.

Cheers,
    Brian

Brian, thanks for helping out and sorry for the late response. I've tried your new binairies, but I'm still having the same problems. Hopefully I've attached the rights logs this time .

Chris
    i5 750 4GB RAM, W7 Home Premium 64 bit, Digital Devices Cine CT V6 dual DVB-C, KNC One DVB-C, OSCam on a Raspberry Pi with a Smargo Smartreader+, Egreat M34A, Popcorn Hour A-100.

Hmmm, nothing obvious in the logs. I don't normally use standby/hibernate but I'll try some tests on my machine. Thanks for reporting back.

EDIT: OK, I've found the cause of this and managed to run a few tests with standby and hibernate and it's looking good. In between releases at the moment but may be able to post some new binaries later.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Last edited by bgowland; 2012-02-22 at 02:15 AM.

Great, Brian. There's no hurry.

Chris