Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: System Plugin - 2nd Test Release (4th Feb)

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    But is the second test release the final one?
    Almost but not quite. There's still another couple of bug fixes, including one for the EPG update, and a change to the PIN stuff so it doesn't show what's being entered.

The plugin had a massive rewrite of a lot of its internals for this version, and I wanted to be sure it was working properly before "releasing" it on the wiki. It was the first one I started for NPVR, and my first time programming C# so a lot of how it was written was, well, a load of bollocks to be honest.

Iain
    NPVR Plugins: AudioAdjust | AutoRefresh | MediaInfo | MovieTrailers | ReClockOrNot | SubMenu | System | Videos+

Quote Originally Posted by imilne View Post
    Almost but not quite. There's still another couple of bug fixes, including one for the EPG update, and a change to the PIN stuff so it doesn't show what's being entered.

The plugin had a massive rewrite of a lot of its internals for this version, and I wanted to be sure it was working properly before "releasing" it on the wiki. It was the first one I started for NPVR, and my first time programming C# so a lot of how it was written was, well, a load of bollocks to be honest.

Iain
    I see . Looking forward to the release.

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)