Thread: FanArt & displaying a background image

FanArt & displaying a background image

sub I know we have discussed this before & couldn't find a solution but after the discussion in the "Bling" thread I have been thinking about it again & "before" I start making alternative Video skins & batch file to change them I thought I would bring it up again...

Currently I have something like
    Code:
    	<Element name="CoversView" location="0,0" size="100,100" alpha="255" visibleItems="5">
    		<Image source="..\_BackgroundImages\Theatre.jpg" location="-1,-1" size="102,102"/>
    		<Rect location="-1,-1" size="102,102" fillColor="PopupBlueMask" borderColor="Transparent" borderWidth="0"/>
    		<Text text="Videos" location="12,4.57" size="22,4.26" font="ScreenName" borderColor="ScreenNameText" outlineWidth="1" align="Center" valign="Bottom"/>
    		<Text text="Videos" location="66,4.57" size="22,4.26" font="ScreenName" borderColor="ScreenNameText" outlineWidth="1" align="Center" valign="Bottom"/>
    	</Element>
    for the three different Views & in the past you said that it reads the fanart first so there is no way to have a visible=@fanArt type thing...

My thought was if it could display an alternative/default fanart image (from the skin\video directory maybe?) if it didn't find one in the directory the video file was in may get around my problem & also be of use to other users??

Is no response good or bad??

I'm not in a hurry for anything like this it's just if something like this is a possibility/probability in the future I won't bother making alternative Vidoes skins & batch file mods to change to them..

To be honest, I dont really understand what you're wanting to do.