Thread: SearchLite, Saved Search, No Recording Menu

SearchLite, Saved Search, No Recording Menu

I thought I should post this as a new thread rather than keep extending the old one.

I do the following to obtain a list of shows: Recall >> Select a saved search >> Run

I then arrow down to one of the shows and then hit the ok button. This gives me a "No Matches" message box. In the past (if I am not mistaken) it would show a menu that would allow me to record the selected show.

Bug ?

I am using searchlite 1.4.4
    SW: NPVR2.5.9, NextBlue, System, Searchlite, ImageGrabLite, ThumbGen, DVBGuide, WebRadio, Weather, Windows 7 HP 32bit, Win7Codecs, DirectX patch, Visual C runtime CONFIG: EVR, DVB-T, OTA EPG HW: Antec P280, ASUS P5E, Q6600, 4G DDR2, ASUS 8500GT Silent, 2x HVR2200, 4TB Samsung HDDs, Pioneer DVR216, Hauppauge MCE Dongle, Logitech 785 Remote, Sony 48 inch TV 4:3 800x600

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I was packaging up some other changes, and I couldn't test it until UJB released a fix that I could test. 1.4.5 has some changes that improve the Run support but the main thing you require is this NEWA patch http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...889#post429889

Martin

I loaded 1.4.5 and the referenced NEWA Patch. The record menu now appears. I have used it to load a few recordings and it all looks good. Many thanks.
    SW: NPVR2.5.9, NextBlue, System, Searchlite, ImageGrabLite, ThumbGen, DVBGuide, WebRadio, Weather, Windows 7 HP 32bit, Win7Codecs, DirectX patch, Visual C runtime CONFIG: EVR, DVB-T, OTA EPG HW: Antec P280, ASUS P5E, Q6600, 4G DDR2, ASUS 8500GT Silent, 2x HVR2200, 4TB Samsung HDDs, Pioneer DVR216, Hauppauge MCE Dongle, Logitech 785 Remote, Sony 48 inch TV 4:3 800x600

Great thanks for identifying this, I use the Run but I don't schedule from it, so it didn't look quite as broken as it was. It took quite a while to understand it was hidden in a NEWA problem.

Martin