Thread: MusicBox4 wiki page

MusicBox4 wiki page

Have been playing with MusicBox4 today, impressed so far.

A little confused with the wiki page for it:
    The Config section describes options that I can see in the Settings screen?
    The "support thread" link goes to the legacy support forum, is this intentional?

A side note, how do you close the Playlist popup and return to the music libary? Escape/back takes me out of the plugin back to the NextPVR main menu!

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    A side note, how do you close the Playlist popup and return to the music libary? Escape/back takes me out of the plugin back to the NextPVR main menu!
    I keep running around with that one too from time to time. Press Home to access the top menu. There's probably a hot-key for it, but I end up pressing home on my remote.

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    Alt-y toggles between Playlist and Library.

Until you get used to the colour keys or alt keys, I think the context menu (some people call it the "hidden" menu) is probably the best thing to use.

The wiki pre-dates the forum split. There no doubt is some relevant info in the out Music Library section but for new support plugin catchall base thread.

The Config section describes options that I can see in the Settings screen?
    I guess Configuration could be called Setting, but I do explain how to navigate there.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I guess Configuration could be called Setting, but I do explain how to navigate there.
    Sorry I meant the Configuration section on the wiki talks of settings that don't seem to be available rom the MusicBox4 settings screen. "Internal ML2 Logging" and Last.FM sections for eample

Ok I understand more know those are just in MusicLibary.xml. Internal logging is for people that don't won't there scanned file names and info in the NPVR logs. Last.FM support could work if psycik's autoscrobbler code is still supported. I haven't tested it, ever and I have never heard from anyone using it either.

Martin