Thread: Some things got lost..?

Some things got lost..?

McBainUK,

firstly great work changing the skin for the NextPVR wiki

I am so sorry that I have not been able to give any time to the wiki recently.

But whilst I get the chance it appears that some things got lost when the new skin was applied to the NextPVR wiki, for instance:

Keyboard ref pages still have refs to numbers such as:

1. Default forward skip size is defined in the "Playback" section of config.xml file.
    2. Default back skip size is defined in the "Playback" section of config.xml file.
    3. The units (minutes/seconds) which the video is skipped by is configured in the "Playback" section of config.xml file.
    4. Auto, Fill, Remove LetterBox, PillarBox.

I spent ages doing these originally but now for LiveTV they are missing?

I do not know what I can do to help? Basically I can't! As do not have the time at the moment, but transfer, somewhere has lost some stuff :-(

I cannot see where or how?

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just ashamed that I can't help with this kind of thing at the moment to resolve....

cheers

steeb
    Last edited by steeb; 2012-01-19 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    But whilst I get the chance it appears that some things got lost when the new skin was applied to the NextPVR wiki, for instance:
    I spent ages doing these originally but now for LiveTV they are missing?
    I don't see how a new skin being applied (which just means changing the pmwiki config file and uploading a new skin folder) could have lost some content.

The page history for the KeyboardReference.LiveTV page shows no foot notes were ever added. The Recordings and DVD section has them tho.

Are you sure you added KeyboardReference.LiveTV footnotes? If so, are you sure you saved your edits? If so, are you sure the edits were made on the gbpvr.com wiki and not the test one on your server?

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    I don't see how a new skin being applied (which just means changing the pmwiki config file and uploading a new skin folder) could have lost some content.

The page history for the KeyboardReference.LiveTV page shows no foot notes were ever added. The Recordings and DVD section has them tho.

Are you sure you added KeyboardReference.LiveTV footnotes? If so, are you sure you saved your edits? If so, are you sure the edits were made on the gbpvr.com wiki and not the test one on your server?
    Hiya McBainUK, hope all is well with you.

Of course I probably did this on the test server or something, I couldn't see how the change would have lost content but I was scratching my head as I am sure I did them. Which would have been when I still had some sanity left Before baby and then the builder hell (builders are getting the blame for everything now!)

cheers

steeb