Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119

Thread: imageGrabLite 1.1

  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,528
    Right now IGL does expect a unique episode name, I'll look into it further and see if I can also use original air date. In case of a conflict episode name will win out but if I can't match on air date I will opt for the newest episode.

    Martin

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,528
    Here is an update that will use the last episode name that is not in the future, unless there is a first aired match earlier. Good time for testing since you will need it again tomorrow for Jon Stewart with Rachel Weisz as the guest/episode name.

    Martin
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Here is an update that will use the last episode name that is not in the future, unless there is a first aired match earlier. Good time for testing since you will need it again tomorrow for Jon Stewart with Rachel Weisz as the guest/episode name.

    Martin
    Yep, that would have been a good night for testing, if only the forum had alerted me to this post in time. I'll install and see how it goes from here.

    Thanks.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    247
    Well, this one is new. Haven't seen this error before, but there isn't any xml files for the show, so nothing else to send you but this.

    Update: Tried running again, this time it worked. Just for information, I've attached the long for the rerun, in case there was something on your end.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,528
    The logging should be improved (I send the actual web error to the debug console) but seeing those two errors from TheTVdb and from TVRage, plus the long times indicates you didn't have Internet during this run.

    Martin

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    247
    This one looks similar to a previous error - tonight's Vampire Diaries didn't rename. Log indicated that the XML file was up-to-date, so it didn't match, but thetvdb had info for today's episode (the xml, attached, had "TBD" for episode title). When I deleted the xml file, it downloaded a new one, and was able to do the rename.

    Both before and after logs are included, as well as the original xml file from the Searchlite directory.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,528
    It's similar to other problem but not the same. TheTVDb had episode 17 first airing next month, with a TBA title. I've improved the TBA logic to re-download the file if the "next" episode is TBA.

    Martin
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    It's similar to other problem but not the same. TheTVDb had episode 17 first airing next month, with a TBA title. I've improved the TBA logic to re-download the file if the "next" episode is TBA.

    Martin
    I'll give it a try, thanks. Just as a matter of curiousity, how do you determine if the xml file is current? I haven't done any programming involving Internet interaction, but I did see the thetvdb.com API had a call to get a list of updates since a particular date, so I didn't know if you used that or some logic of your own.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,528
    No I don't use the daily/weekly monthly updates, but I might when I move a sqllite database. It is pretty basic logic, when the xml searches faisl, and the Status is Continuing, it starts at the bottom and goes to the top looking for the current week's entry. If there is one it is considered Current unless the SeriesName starts with TBA. This last file didn't have an entry for this week and it didn't fail on the TBA. The logic change is to check that the upcoming episode isn't TBA when there isn't a match.

    Martin

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    No I don't use the daily/weekly monthly updates, but I might when I move a sqllite database. It is pretty basic logic, when the xml searches faisl, and the Status is Continuing, it starts at the bottom and goes to the top looking for the current week's entry. If there is one it is considered Current unless the SeriesName starts with TBA. This last file didn't have an entry for this week and it didn't fail on the TBA. The logic change is to check that the upcoming episode isn't TBA when there isn't a match.

    Martin
    Okay, tonight had another case where it thought the XML was current but it wasn't. Deleted the attached file, it reloaded new and rename worked.

    Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •