Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2.3.6 available (18th January)

Yes, that may well be the outcome if we can come to an agreement on it. I had this project on my mind for two purposes - to learn about Android and App development, and to ease my own use of NPRV at home and on mobile. So for starters I will want to dig into the Android world and see how things are done, second I want to start thinking of how to communicate with the NPVR internals, third is how to make it available on the device. I guess somewhere along that line I will look into Brian's code to see if there is something to expand on or if I need to find my own way. Again, no promise there will ever be anything worthwile from my end... It all depends on how much time and effort I can devote on this.

is nextpvr compatible with windows 7 64 bits?

hi, is nextpvr compatible with windows 7 64 bits?

Quote Originally Posted by meginardo View Post
    hi, is nextpvr compatible with windows 7 64 bits?
    Yes
    Specs
    Server:Cpu-Intel i3,ATI Radeon HD 5670 ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram. 2xHvr4400,Nova-s plus(dvb-s SD),hvr2210(dvb-t HD)
    Client:Cpu-AMD am2,Gpu-Ati HD2100 integrated ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram
    Client:Cpu Intel 2 gig ram ,Nvidia 9400
    Client:Popcorn Hour A110
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2012]BD-E5900x2
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2013]BD-F6500

Why doesn't the download buttons produce a link to download?

I am a little slow and do not see things others do so where do I find the link to start the download. Every download button I press brings me to the pre-requesits page. OOPs now all I get is the link to the 2.3.6 available thread. It is not idiot proof and that is what I need.

Thanks

The download link is in the is the very first line, in the very first post of this thread.

Reread the first post here: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...(18th-January)

Thanks

I figured it was blatantly obvious if I knew where to find it. When there are DOWNLOAD buttons in various places I would think a button would eventually be available to actually do it. I am one of those people who are way to much in a hurry to actually read every word unless it is in a list of things to do.

Thanks again

Good luck trying to install NextPVR without reading, especially given all the prerequisites and the amount of things you will have to configure. I suggest as a minimum having a look at the wiki Quick Start http://www.gbpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.ph...art.QuickStart which would have lead you to the download button.

Martin