Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WebRadio

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    I am covered in a layer of builder's dust.
    Baby went on the rampage?

I probably updated it 20+ times last year, and it's not worth the effort doing it as I go. I will of course address problems others have as they arise.
    I wasn't suggesting every time you did a small update (we all do that as we go along) just every now & then upload the updates to the wiki...... I will try to get the July version uploaded later today.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    The Ubu service is still only on the old wiki I guess. http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/WebRadio run it's setup to install it.
    Well I did that (with the version steeb uploaded yesterday) but I'm not sure if it worked or not as it kept looking for the GBPVR directory which this computer doesn't have & I can't see it in the services??

For some extra streaming services like Live365, download the Add Ons and run that installer. Martin.
    Oops sorry I missed that one when I was looking. I'm all (well I think maybe all) up & running again now.

One thing I can definitely say is that wiki page needs a total rework for the NextPVR version of WebRadio!!

I think it should be split into the Shoutcast only basic install at the top (which is really easy to install & get up & running in minutes & better than the one sub supplied with GB-PVR). Then further down the add-on install & then below that the customising explanation & explanation of what each of the xml files etc. do.

When I get finished this totally maniac work phase (in about a month with any luck) & if it hasn't been done already I will have a go at completely re-writing that page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy
    I'm all (well I think maybe all) up & running again now.
    OK so I spoke toooooooooooo soon I'm not getting any art at all, log attached......

when I paste
    http://images.google.com/images?q="Rod%20Stewart"+"Da%20Ya%20Think%20Im%20S exy"
    into my browser it finds art but in NextPVR it returns
    2012-01-12 10:58:24.140 [ERROR][11] No regex match
    2012-01-12 10:58:24.140 [INFO][11] Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
    Attached Files Attached Files

I guess google changed something recently, that is why I don't upload changes unless some one posts information. I will see if I can resolve this.

Also, the Ubu service might still require a GBPVR folder, but I am not sure.

Martin

Jaggy, I've uploaded a new version 3.7 that hopefully improves the art downloading from the web function. I let it play for about a 1/2 an hour and the art seemed to match.

Martin

Thanks Martin, I will install it as soon as I get some free time (maybe a bit later today/tonight but more likely tomorrow morning) & I will report back after testing....

Thanks again Martin, the art is working flawlessly again

Thanks it's never flawless (it just matched a hockey whistle with celtic pipes on the station I am listening to now) but it still can be fun.

Martin
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    Baby went on the rampage?
    Yes! Ate her rice like a good girl, then got violent and grumpy, found my toolbox, downhill all the way from there

I'd like to join you radio fanatics, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the documentation, and I'm not too familiar with the streaming world.

I can listen to this URL in Media Player: http://sverigesradio.se/topsy/direkt/164.mp3. Is it possible to add it URL to WebRadio manually?