Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Plugin

Cool Similar issue with latest version of YouTube Plugin crashing

Hi,

I am having similar issues. version 1.0.1 worked fine but am anxious to get the awesome seach capability and better buffering for NMT and PC with this latest version. I followed (I think) the instructions from the link that Martin just provided. Downloaded ffmpeg.exe and installed in C:\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe. Setup the YouTube.xml manually.

Here's my log files. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Playlists on this plugin would be stellar !

What issue are you having? Those logs show you downloading a search list then exiting the plugin.

Well, everything seems to work via NMT but there is a problem when run from PC. When I select a video to play the following error comes up. When I say "Continue" it says it is buffering but doesn't play the video.

thanks,
    Steve

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at NextPVR.YouTube.Utils.GetCookies() in F:\Projects\NextPVR\YouTube\YouTube\Utils.cs:line 21
    at NextPVR.YouTube.VideoStream.GetVideoStreamsAsync() in F:\Projects\NextPVR\YouTube\YouTube\VideoStream.cs :line 46
    at NextPVR.YouTube.YouTubePlugin.PlayVideo(Hashtable args) in F:\Projects\NextPVR\YouTube\YouTube\NewStyleButton ListPlugin.cs:line 456
    at NextPVR.YouTube.YouTubePlugin.ActivateItem(ListObj ect selectedObject) in F:\Projects\NextPVR\YouTube\YouTube\NewStyleButton ListPlugin.cs:line 337
    at NUtility.Controls.ListRenderers.UiListList.OnKeyDo wn(KeyEventArgs e)
    at NUtility.Controls.UiList.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
    at NUtility.Base.NewStyleButtonListPlugin.OnKeyDown(K eyEventArgs e)
    at NextPVR.YouTube.YouTubePlugin.OnKeyDown(KeyEventAr gs e) in F:\Projects\NextPVR\YouTube\YouTube\NewStyleButton ListPlugin.cs:line 586
    at NextPVR.ControllerForm.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArg s e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(M essage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Mess age& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at NextPVR.ControllerForm.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is there going to be a proper full release (with all the necessary files/instructions to get it going) at some stage?? I did try it earlier on & couldn't get it working with my setup therefore I decided to just hold off until all the stuff was in one place with full instructions, but alas that hasn't happened yet

This plugin has been nearly flawless for me. The full zip that I used is this one http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...553#post431553 it installs like most zip installs when you unzip to the DataDirectory.

For NMT use you also want to follow these steps

http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...262#post430262

The part that might not stand out is the download of a new version of ffmpeg at the bottom. I personally am using a newer version but this will be good enough for mp4 transcoding.

I would be happy to help you out.

Martin

Smile Great Work!

Just checking in to say, "Great Work!". I'm really loving this plugin. I needed to install the Haali splitter so that tip early in the thread was helpful. The CustomUrls had me stumped for a bit because I haven't really been familiar with any YouTube api stuff. But now I've started using my previously neglected YouTube gmail account to add favorites and have that as a CustomUrl along with the earlier hint for the free movie feed! The only thing on my wish list is a playlist feature so I can start the music videos and just let them run. . .

But this is really, really nice! Thanks, whurlston!

Echoing these comments 100% -- love this plugin and use it all the time. Great quality video and flawless operation. Really think the playlist feature would be incredible. Similar plugins for Hulu, Netflix, and Facebook would rock. Thanks fot the great work.

Today I tried the YouTube plugin again (haven't looked at it for some time), but when I try to play a video it says "Wait for file to buffer" (or something like that) and then "File not found". Can anyone tell me what file it does not find?
    Attached Files Attached Files

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)

check my post #339 and Martin's #340 as I suspect it is not finding ffmpeg (or the temp folder)
    Silverstone LC17 Case,
    ASUS P5Q, Intel E7200, 4GB RAM
    Blackgold DVB-T2, ATI 7750, Windows 7 64-bit
    SAF codec pack,Sony 40" Z5500

Quote Originally Posted by gEd View Post
    check my post #339 and Martin's #340 as I suspect it is not finding ffmpeg (or the temp folder)
    Thanks, but I'v checked that ffmpeg is where it is configured to be. The temp folder was missing but I still get the same error message after creating it.

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)