NEWA stopped working
A bit of a strange problem - I don't use NEWA all that frequently (usually just use VNC), but have never had problems with it. Tried installing ndroid a couple of days ago, and couldn't get it to actually start the recording - after a suggestion from bgowland, I found that NEWA was no longer working for me.
This isn't a connection problem - I've removed firewalls, changed port numbers, tried accessing it from a browser on the host machine etc to no success. Basically all that happens is that after typing in the NEWA address, the browser just sits there. I can see from the (reactivated) firewall that Nrecord is listening on the correct port, and that a connection is being made to the port when I try to login to NEWA, but nothing actually occurs.
I tried updating to the latest version, then reverted to the previous version when that didn't work (reverted via backups, as deleting the bin folder didn't cause a reinstall). I have also cleared and reloaded the epg, but this doesn't do anything either.
The strange thing is that in the npvr log section, no new web.log files have been created during all this - I have attached the logs, but the last one was from a fortnight ago.
Before I try a full uninstall/reinstall of NPVR I thought I should check to see if there were any other options I could try, as I can't think of anything I might have done in the last couple of weeks to affect NEWA, apart from possibly applying an NPVR RC patch set.
Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H motherboard, HD6450, Athlon X2 4800+, Ninja Mini cooler, 1Gig RAM, Antec Fusion Case, 2xHauppauge HVR-3000 DVB-S, win7, 1 MVP