Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scheduled recording goes past scheduled end time

Sure.
    GBPVR v1.3.11 (plus multirecord fix): Plextor ConvertX tv402u w/driver v2.3.0.5
    NPVR 2.2.6 (plus Oct 9th culmulative update): Hauppauge 2250 w/driver version 7.9.1.28162

AMD 7750x2, Biostar ta790gx3, Radeon HD 4670, 2gb ddr2 800, Win7 32 SP1

Give this patch a go. I think it'll fix the issue shown in your logs. This specific issue only related to analog recordings.

I wasn't trying to set a record, but I got home after a week away to find a recording of a one hour program that was actually 55 hours long and still recording. The file was a whopping 225GB! This was DVB-T, not analogue, so probably a different issue altogether.

Given that a new release is relatively close, I will wait, install that when it appears and post more information if I experience a similar issue then.

Quote Originally Posted by Deev8 View Post
    I wasn't trying to set a record, but I got home after a week away to find a recording of a one hour program that was actually 55 hours long and still recording. The file was a whopping 225GB! This was DVB-T, not analogue, so probably a different issue altogether.

Given that a new release is relatively close, I will wait, install that when it appears and post more information if I experience a similar issue then.
    Now THAT is a record . Some days ago I could not figure out why comskip would never finish on a one hour recording of Stargate until I discovered that it was not one but 10 hours. It happends occationally but not ofter here too.

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)