Thread: Countries and Frequency Scans - So many choices for Hong Kong?

Countries and Frequency Scans - So many choices for Hong Kong?

Just if you're cleaning up sometime, there's probably no need for both Hong Kong and Hong Kong SAR, the latter is probably the politically correct one ...
    There's also a LOT of scan options, I would imagine 3#, (i) Hong Kong - All Frequencies and (ii) Hong Kong SAR and (iii) Hong Kong SAR - Quick Scan would probably do.

The 273.ini's seem to be older system? Can they be deleted?

Cheers

k.
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2011-09-29 at 01:34 PM.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Those 273.ini and 273_old.ini files are no included in the installer, so must be old files hanging around. I think they were there in one of the first NextPVR releases, but I've double checked the master files no longer include these.

These are the files I do have:

Out of interest, where do you get the files from sub? I assume you don't type them all up manually

Iain
    NPVR Plugins: AudioAdjust | AutoRefresh | MediaInfo | MovieTrailers | ReClockOrNot | SubMenu | System | Videos+

A little bit here, and a little bit there...

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Those 273.ini and 273_old.ini files are no included in the installer, so must be old files hanging around. I think they were there in one of the first NextPVR releases, but I've double checked the master files no longer include these.

These are the files I do have:
    Okey Dokey, I deleted the 273's, but can I suggest just one set for Hong Kong SAR ?
    Ta

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Just to confirm, delete the non-SAR versions?

Confirmed. Without checking in detail, I am assuming the frequencies are correct in both.

http://www.ofta.gov.hk/en/freq-spec/tvbnet.pdf
    Pages 4 and 5 have the Digital Frequencies for quick scanning.

Ok - done.

Cheers

k.