Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SageTV Import Utility

Ok, that's an improvement. I now have the channel lists with no error boxes. It still isn't showing my favorites or recordings. What's next?

BTW here is the imports folder.

Ok, I can import your recordings (although I can't import the resume location which I do online), can you compress and send the SageImport.log from the log folder I forgot to ask for it.

Martin

I don't see a SageImport.log, but I do see a NextSage.log and here it is. The resume location isn't important. Would favorites be possible?

Sorry, I forgot what the name was. Could you try it again and this time untick local drives and change Sorcerer's to Sorcerers that should get by this problem.

If it gets past this favourites might be possible.

Martin

It appears to have pulled it all in now. Thank you so much for your patience.

Thanks for your patience and helping with the beta test, I will update the utility to deal with the apostrophe in the filename.

Martin

I am spending more time with npvr this morning and noticed that all the recurring recordings came in with the channel locked to the first channel in my lineup. In SageTV they were all set to any channel as long as the series name matches. Is there a way to have this as a default? Also did you ever get the apostrophe issue resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by toricred View Post
    I am spending more time with npvr this morning and noticed that all the recurring recordings came in with the channel locked to the first channel in my lineup. In SageTV they were all set to any channel as long as the series name matches. Is there a way to have this as a default?
    I didn't have a lot of wiz.bin's to work from but I tried to find you the best matching NPVR rule. Could you select an update from the recordings menu and post a screen shot.

Also did you ever get the apostrophe issue resolved?
    Yes I updated the first post.

Martin

I'm really sorry to bother you again, but I am doing my final run to migrate away from Sage this week. All of a sudden when I run this utility it errors out with a 500 Internal Server Error. There might have been an update to the sagex.api. I'm assuming you are using this api for the utility. If that is so then I should be able to contact the developer of that api and revert it. So I guess the question is are you using the sagex.api?