Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NextBlue skin for npvr

NextBlue skin for npvr

I've put together a skin for npvr. You can download it from the NPVR wiki at:

http://gbpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Skin.NextBlue

Enjoy!

This skin requires a couple of fonts. You can download them from the wiki or from here:
    Last edited by Northpole; 2010-12-24 at 01:22 PM.

Its probably a good idea to post some screenshots.

Attached are screenshots of the Pictures, Music, Recordings and TVGuide screens.

Hope this is useful to some users.
    Last edited by Northpole; 2011-09-06 at 06:16 PM.

Not bad, I may have to give it a try. My wife was just complaining that she couldn't tell which option on the main menu was selected... I guess she wasn't expecting it to be the item in the middle (which seemed obvious to me, but I point that out at my own peril). But either way, this skin makes it abundantly clear.
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...612#post473612
    ---------------------------
    my config: NPVR 3.2.9/Win7Pro/Athlon II X3-440/radeon hd4550/hvr-2250/hvr-850/KWorld 315U/TimeWarner QAM & Analog, OTA ATSC/schedules direct

Update:

Fixed a couple of minor things with the old style recording screen and Web Radio.

Attached is a updated version of NextBlue
    Last edited by Northpole; 2010-07-06 at 06:26 PM. Reason: See first post for current version

Quote Originally Posted by Northpole View Post
    Fixed a couple of minor things with the old style recording screen
    Last I read, sub said he was getting rid of the old style recording screen with the next release. Your efforts are appreciated just the same though.
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...612#post473612
    ---------------------------
    my config: NPVR 3.2.9/Win7Pro/Athlon II X3-440/radeon hd4550/hvr-2250/hvr-850/KWorld 315U/TimeWarner QAM & Analog, OTA ATSC/schedules direct

Update:

Fixed a couple of minor things with the old style recording screen and Web Radio.

Attached is a updated version of NextBlue
    Looks interesting, sorry if I,m a bit slow but where do I put the unzipped files ?

Quote Originally Posted by bdgillard View Post
    Looks interesting, sorry if I,m a bit slow but where do I put the unzipped files ?
    On my system (winXP) it's "c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR\Skin"

On my system (winXP) it's "c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR\Skin"
    I.ll try another cup of coffee next time, it didn't: occur to me that a skin should go in the skins folder - sorry

Made a few more changes and fixes and thought I'd post a updated version
    Last edited by Northpole; 2010-07-06 at 06:27 PM. Reason: See first post for current version