Thread: Next PVR EPG App for Windows and Windows Phone

Next PVR EPG App for Windows and Windows Phone

Hello All,

I have been developing an application which allows the EPG from Next PVR to be viewed on Windows and Windows Phone. You can read more at https://animalhousesoftware.wordpress.com/next-pvr-epg/. I'm looking for a small number of people to act as beta testers. If you are interested, please PM me, with your name, email, country of residence, main language and the number of channels that you have tuned in on your Next PVR. Also, please indicate which of the following devices you have:

• Windows Phone 8.1 with standard resolution display (800x480)
    • Windows Phone 8.1 with high-resolution display (1080p)
    • Windows 8.1 tablet such as Surface/Surface 2 with an ARM processor
    • Desktop computer or laptop running Windows 8.1 with an Intel processor

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Tony
    Last edited by Tony Patterson; 2014-12-11 at 06:30 PM.

Ihave a couple of win8.1 desktops and laptops with intel processors.

Hello hpstephens,

To have access to the beta version, you'll need to send a Private Message to me with the details as above.

Thanks,

Tony

Hello All,

An update on the Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 Next PVR EPG applications.

The applications are nearly ready to submit to the Windows Store for beta release. I'm hopeful that the beta will be available for download and install by the end of the month. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting for this, I haven't been able to spend as much time on it as I would have liked.

More news soon,

Thanks,

Tony

Great news - I'm looking forward to testing it!

HD PVR: nPVR 3.2.9 with NEWA 2.13/VLC 2.1.5 Std Skin
    Intel LGA 1155 H67/i5-2400 SB 3.1GHz with HDMI-out, 8GB PC3-10666, Win7 Ultimate x64, Hauppauge Colossus, 1x250GB SSD (System), 1x1TB SATA (Recordings), DirecTV HD22 STB, dtvTune.exe Ethernet channel changer

RaspBMC Client: RaspBMC rpi-3.6.11 kernel (based on Frodo 12.2) Std Skin
    Raspberry Pi B, MPEG-2 & VC-1 licenses, 8GB class 6 SD, AdaFruit USB WiFi, Flirc USB receiver

Next PVR EPG Beta for Windows Phone now in Windows Store

The Windows Phone 8.1 version of Next PVR EPG is now available in the Windows Store. The download will only be available to users who have registered for beta testing.

As the app is currently a beta, it doesn’t show up in searches for the store, but you can find it by using the direct link here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/st...b-9ad0637fec46

Registered beta testers will be contacted so the download can be enabled for them.

The beta for the Windows 8.1 version of the app should be available in early March.