You'll need .Net 4.5 to run this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653
Esc (or stop or back on remote) - Closes movie viewer,
Esc - refreshes queue from web on home screen
Ctrl-o - open options menu
Alt-F4 (or stop or back on remote) - Closes queue screen
Enter - Opens a show from your queue list, also pauses a show on the viewer.
Space (or play or pause on remote, or enter) - pause show
left - rewind 10 sec
right - forward 10 sec
del (or clear on remote) - delete queue item
- Fixed issues with blank queue showing up.
- Fixed expired video handling.
- Added auto delete option for expired videos.
- Added ability to logout and handle multiple accounts.
- Added options menu allowing for changes to configuration on the fly.
- Fixed listbox drawing, should be a bit faster now.
- Added enter as pause option on player.
- Added remote control handling to program.
- Possibly fixed the task bar flashing issues during movie scroll.
- Added database to program, so subsequent loads of videos is very fast.
- Keeps monitor on while playing videos.
- Fixed issues with loading queue that has expired items. It now ignores expired videos.
- Fixed issue with loading queue with more than 25 items.
- Added still image to the home screen, showing still from referenced video.