Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NextPVR Logo Pack

NextPVR Logo Pack

Dear all,

although we are still making some final coding tweaks to the new NextPVR webpages and they cannot go live quite yet they incorporate a new NextPVR Logo.

Hairy has put together a Logo Pack for anyone wishing to use NextPVR logos (Dev's in utilities, screensavers, offsite webpages referencing NextPVR etc.)

The pack will find its way onto the wiki but I have attached it here should anyone like to access it in the meantime.

cheers

steeb
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor

Just a quick post to say. I might not be overly active on the forums any more, but I'm happy to help out where I can.

If I can help with any graphics, fire off an e-mail: thm_gb@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
    The Hairy Man

HTPC: Core Duo E4300 - 2GB DDR2 - HD 3650 - 500GB storage
    Capture: 1 Nova-T 500 - 1 PVR 500
    TV: S-Video to 32" Philips CRT

Support the Community Skin

Hi Hairy your logo on the top of the forum looks great.

Thanks,

Martin

Yeah - thanks Hairy. It does look good.

Cheers guys, nice to see it up there

As I said if I can help out let me know.
    The Hairy Man

HTPC: Core Duo E4300 - 2GB DDR2 - HD 3650 - 500GB storage
    Capture: 1 Nova-T 500 - 1 PVR 500
    TV: S-Video to 32" Philips CRT

Support the Community Skin

I see it on the wiki but not at the top of this forum.
    I'm sure it's been discussed but is the forum address going to change to npvr.com?

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by pcostanza View Post
    I see it on the wiki but not at the top of this forum.
    I'm sure it's been discussed but is the forum address going to change to npvr.com?
    Hi Paul, that's weird. The wiki is an old logo, the new logo should now be on the forum. I think sub has bought a new domain for NextPVR but don't know when it will be changed to that.

[Edit] Sorry I think I misunderstood? Nothing to do with the logo? [EndEdit]

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    Hi Paul, that's weird. The wiki is an old logo, the new logo should now be on the forum. I think sub has bought a new domain for NextPVR but don't know when it will be changed to that.

[Edit] Sorry I think I misunderstood? Nothing to do with the logo? [EndEdit]
    Baby steps.
    Now would be a great time to make the change but I know how busy sub is and how little time he has. It's good to see the VideoHelp site has the current info.

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by pcostanza View Post
    Baby steps.
    Now would be a great time to make the change but I know how busy sub is and how little time he has. It's good to see the VideoHelp site has the current info.
    I guess if sub was going to change the domain around now would probably be the ideal time to do it.........

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    I guess if sub was going to change the domain around now would probably be the ideal time to do it.........
    I'll eventually have nextpvr.com pointing to the same place. gbpvr.com will continue to work aswell though.