Thread: Default skin doesn't fit my TV with PCH

Default skin doesn't fit my TV with PCH

I used the Silver skin for a while and it fitted very nicely on my TV. As it isn't being developed further (and doesn't work with 'Find All' and 'Search'), I've switched to the default skin but it seems to be 'oversize'.

To clarify - on the Main Menu the date/time is cropped at the top and I lose the minutes from the righthand side - in the 'Recordings' screen, everything starts slightly 'off screen' etc. In other words, there's no margin around the the top/sides in various places.

I wasn't quite sure if I should post this as a PCH issue or here but, as I said, the Silver skin fits perfectly. I understood the basics of gbpvr skins but haven't a clue when it comes to npvr so I've no idea what to tweak to get things to fit properly.

Cheers,
    Brian

You tweak the NMT position/size/x & y settings for your MAC address in config for this not the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    You tweak the NMT position/size/x & y settings for your MAC address in config for this not the skin.
    Many thanks - not sure why the Silver skin seemed to fit without problems but I've managed to get the default skin to work now by tweaking the config.xml settings for size and offset.