Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dvd iso's on mvpmcx2

Hybrid View

Dvd iso's on mvpmcx2

Hi all,

What's the current status of dvd iso support on the NMT? I've got my share setup correctly. Or should I convert all my iso's to VIDEO_TS maps?

Chris
    i5 750 4GB RAM, W7 Home Premium 64 bit, Digital Devices Cine CT V6 dual DVB-C, KNC One DVB-C, OSCam on a Raspberry Pi with a Smargo Smartreader+, Egreat M34A, Popcorn Hour A-100, Samsung 40F8000.

Sub never implemented it fully but someone stumbled onto the fact that if you hit Play on the folder or the [..] the "Play All" logic in NPVR sends the proper name to mvpmcx2 and the iso will play.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Sub never implemented it fully but someone stumbled onto the fact that if you hit Play on the folder or the [..] the "Play All" logic in NPVR sends the proper name to mvpmcx2 and the iso will play.

Martin
    I've seen this "tip" before but never managed to get it to work. Can someone please explain how it should be setup?

\\Agerdin

Indeed, that works. Thanks again Martin.

Chris
    i5 750 4GB RAM, W7 Home Premium 64 bit, Digital Devices Cine CT V6 dual DVB-C, KNC One DVB-C, OSCam on a Raspberry Pi with a Smargo Smartreader+, Egreat M34A, Popcorn Hour A-100, Samsung 40F8000.

Agerdin nothing has changed since our last discussion http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...685#post394685 I will never will be adding support for mixing iso files in with other files on my own, but if you have one iso per folder you should be ok.

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2011-06-19 at 10:24 PM.

Agerdin nothing has changed since our last discussion http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...685#post394685
    Martin, I see now that I should have been more precise What I am wondering is if the process have been simplified with NPVR or if I still need to mount each DVD folder I would like to play.

I will never will be adding support for mixing iso files in with other files on my own,
    Understood and this is nothing I would expect based on our previous discussions.

but if you have one iso per folder you should be ok.
    This is what I have tried by moving an iso file to its own folder and pressed play on that folder. This will cause the NMT to "reboot".

Thanks,

\\Agerdin

Quote Originally Posted by agerdin View Post
    Martin, I see now that I should have been more precise What I am wondering is if the process have been simplified with NPVR or if I still need to mount each DVD folder I would like to play.
    You don't mount each folder you mount the share. Based on the information you gave me you had one share to mount \\Gerdin-server\Videos that would be mapped using the syntax here http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...712#post394712

This is what I have tried by moving an iso file to its own folder and pressed play on that folder. This will cause the NMT to "reboot".
    After setting up the mount you can confirm the contents are correct with telnet

ls /mnt/\\\\Gerdin-server\\Videos

If you don't see anything your mount syntax is wrong. If you do see them upload your logs after getting on of these errors I will have a look.

Martin

Agerdin nothing has changed since our last discussion http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...685#post394685 I will never will be adding support for mixing iso files in with other files on my own, but if you have one iso per folder you should be ok.

Martin
    Realized by "mistake" that the new version of NPVR (2.5.5) allows to play iso files mixed with other files on the NMT.

\\Agerdin

Thanks, will have another go at it. One question though. Do I need to have the DVD folders on the root of \\Gerdin-server\Videos or can they be folders in subdirectories to Videos? (\\Gerdin-server\Videos\Drama\DVDFolder1)

\\Agerdin

I have never tested this deep, but I see no technical reason why there would be a problem with \\Gerdin-server\Videos\Drama\DVDFolder1

Martin