Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MultiSite Incremental XMLTV Epg Grabber

Quote Originally Posted by WG++Maker View Post
    Hi agerdin,

as tv.nu.ini is now configured, it grabs the starrating only from the index page. This is the one indicated with a number and text like 'bra' or 'minder bra' and not the IMDb starrating that is shown on the detail page. Because most epg data is on the indexpage it was decided not to link to the detail page. As a resukt, the grabbing is very fast but unfortunately it misses the IMDb starrating as a consequence.

I advice to use the latest version of the program V1.1.0. That allows to use a MDB postprocessor that automatically grabs IMDb data and inserts it in the xmltv output file. Apart from IMDb starrating it can add 'original title' 'plot' 'IMDBdescription' 'review' and 'viewer -comment'. All optional and configurable.

As example a possible listing of 'The perfect man' which I just grabbed with V1.1.0 , postprocessor enabled. As you can see it adds the IMDb starrating, but you can also just replace the tv.nu starrating with the IMDb starrating.

WG++Maker .. Jan
    Hi Jan and thanks for your answer.

Trying the postprocessed file I cannot load it in UltraXMLTV enhancer. It says it cannot find any programs. The original file works fine and I cannot see any obvious differences.

Can you see any reason why one file works but not the other?

\\Anders
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by agerdin View Post
    Hi Jan and thanks for your answer.

Trying the postprocessed file I cannot load it in UltraXMLTV enhancer. It says it cannot find any programs. The original file works fine and I cannot see any obvious differences.

Can you see any reason why one file works but not the other?

\\Anders
    Maybe UltraXMLTV doesn't understand the xmltv element <review> which is not so commonly used.
    To find out, disable in mdbconfig.xml the lines that start with <review

If that works you can add the content of the review elements to the description if you want that.
    I can help to set that up

WG++Maker .. Jan

Maybe UltraXMLTV doesn't understand the xmltv element <review> which is not so commonly used.
    To find out, disable in mdbconfig.xml the lines that start with <review

If that works you can add the content of the review elements to the description if you want that.
    I can help to set that up

WG++Maker .. Jan
    Hi again Jan,

I was able to get UltraXMLTV to accept the file (somthing about the title). However, doing this I started to think if I can configure WG++ to do what I am using UltraXMLTV for. Basically I am moving tags not supported by NPVR into the description tag.

In this example I have moved the tags <director>, <actor> and <date> into the description tag with some tabs and extra characters. But I am also moving Epnum into the <subtitle> tag for an easy overview of what episode it is.

Original file with IMDB enhancement:
    Code:
      <programme start="20120424142500 +0200" stop="20120424160000 +0200" channel="SVT1">
        <title lang="sv">Sommaren med Monika</title>
        <desc lang="sv">FILM - SVENSKT DRAMA FRÅN 1953. Monika och Harry flyr tristessen i sina hem och på arbetsplatsen och tillbringar en kort sommar av lycka i skärgården. Monika blir med barn och när de återvänder till stan gifter de sig. Deras heta kärlek från sommarens sorglösa månader utsätts för påfrestningar när vardagslivet tränger sig på. Foto: Gunnar Fischer.(n)</desc>
        <credits>
          <director>Ingmar Bergman</director>
          <actor>Harriet Andersson</actor>
          <actor>Lars Ekborg</actor>
          <actor>John Harryson</actor>
          <actor>Georg Skarstedt</actor>
          <actor>Dagmar Ebbesen</actor>
        </credits>
        <category lang="sv">filmdrama</category>
        <date>1953</date>
        <star-rating>
          <value>5.0/5</value>
        </star-rating>
        <star-rating system="imdb">
          <value>7.5/10</value>
        </star-rating>
      </programme>
    Enhanced file by ULTRAXMLTV:
    Code:
    <programme start="20120424122500 +0000" stop="20120424140000 +0000" channel="SVT1.34">
        <desc lang="sv">FILM - SVENSKT DRAMA FRÅN 1953. Monika och Harry flyr tristessen i sina hem och på arbetsplatsen och tillbringar en kort sommar av lycka i skärgården. Monika blir med barn och när de återvänder till stan gifter de sig. Deras heta kärlek från sommarens sorglösa månader utsätts för påfrestningar när vardagslivet tränger sig på. Foto: Gunnar Fischer.(n)
    (1953) 

¤  Actors: Harriet Andersson, Lars Ekborg, John Harryson
       ¤  Director: Ingmar Bergman
    </desc>
        <date>1953</date>
        <category lang="en">filmdrama</category>
        <category lang="en">Movie</category>
        <star-rating>
          <value>5.0/5</value>
        </star-rating>
          <value>7.5/10</value>
        </star-rating>
      </programme>
    Is this possible? and if so could you give me some pointers of how that whould look?

Many thanks in advance.

\\Agerdin

Quote Originally Posted by agerdin View Post
    Hi again Jan,

I was able to get UltraXMLTV to accept the file (somthing about the title). However, doing this I started to think if I can configure WG++ to do what I am using UltraXMLTV for. Basically I am moving tags not supported by NPVR into the description tag.

In this example I have moved the tags <director>, <actor> and <date> into the description tag with some tabs and extra characters. But I am also moving Epnum into the <subtitle> tag for an easy overview of what episode it is.

Original file with IMDB enhancement:
    Code:
      <programme start="20120424142500 +0200" stop="20120424160000 +0200" channel="SVT1">
        <desc lang="sv">FILM - SVENSKT DRAMA FRÅN 1953. Monika och Harry flyr tristessen i sina hem och på arbetsplatsen och tillbringar en kort sommar av lycka i skärgården. Monika blir med barn och när de återvänder till stan gifter de sig. Deras heta kärlek från sommarens sorglösa månader utsätts för påfrestningar när vardagslivet tränger sig på. Foto: Gunnar Fischer.(n)</desc>
        <credits>
          <director>Ingmar Bergman</director>
          <actor>Harriet Andersson</actor>
          <actor>Lars Ekborg</actor>
          <actor>John Harryson</actor>
          <actor>Georg Skarstedt</actor>
          <actor>Dagmar Ebbesen</actor>
        </credits>
        <category lang="sv">filmdrama</category>
        <date>1953</date>
        <star-rating>
          <value>5.0/5</value>
        </star-rating>
          <value>7.5/10</value>
        </star-rating>
      </programme>
    Enhanced file by ULTRAXMLTV:
    Code:
    <programme start="20120424122500 +0000" stop="20120424140000 +0000" channel="SVT1.34">
        <desc lang="sv">FILM - SVENSKT DRAMA FRÅN 1953. Monika och Harry flyr tristessen i sina hem och på arbetsplatsen och tillbringar en kort sommar av lycka i skärgården. Monika blir med barn och när de återvänder till stan gifter de sig. Deras heta kärlek från sommarens sorglösa månader utsätts för påfrestningar när vardagslivet tränger sig på. Foto: Gunnar Fischer.(n)
    (1953) 

¤  Actors: Harriet Andersson, Lars Ekborg, John Harryson
       ¤  Director: Ingmar Bergman
    </desc>
        <date>1953</date>
        <category lang="en">filmdrama</category>
        <category lang="en">Movie</category>
        <star-rating>
          <value>5.0/5</value>
        </star-rating>
          <value>7.5/10</value>
        </star-rating>
      </programme>
    Is this possible? and if so could you give me some pointers of how that whould look?

Many thanks in advance.

\\Agerdin
    The shortest answer is yes.

1 You can do all of it by changing the siteini. The problem is that that is not very user friendly (you need to master all the features of the siteini script language)

2. You can do some of it with the allocation/presentation setting in mdb.config.xml (read the description of the options in that section of mdb.config.xml)

3. I intend to add another postprocessor that can re-allocate/modify presentation in one of the next versions (just as 2. but for all elements and content) . But this doesn't help you now.

Because I assume you do not intend to dive into the siteini language (?) I offer to make a custom version which does what you want.
    Do you wish to continue using the MDB postprocessor for the IMDb starrating? (That is important to know because in that case I need to keep the credits in the original xmltv elements as well as on the moved location description because they are needed for selection and matching. )

It might be easier to continue this by email. My mail address is on the cover of the documentation
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/Documentation.V1.0.9.pdf

WG++Maker .. Jan

new version

New Version of WebGrab+Plus V1.1.1

This version adds a few major features:

1. Another postprocessor REX (Reallocate and Edit Xmltv) that can
    - Move the content of xmltv elements to other xmltv elements
    - Merge the content of several xmltv elements
    - Add comments/prefi/postfix text
    - Remove or create xmltv elements
    E.g. If the PVR software does not recognize some of the xmltv elements grabbed (like actors) it can add
    these to the description and remove the now useless actor xmltv element.

2. Improved MDB postprocessor (automatically adds IMDB data to your xmltv file)

3. Added support for LINUX (in combination with MONO) and tested in W8

4. A command line parameter that specifies and overrules the default homefolder-path of the program for
    user that prefer another location of it.

5. Support for sites that use the POST HttpWebRequest method, further extending the range of websites.

6. The installation packages contain ini files for 126 TvGuide websites in about 60 countries worldwide!!

... and , on top of that, many small improvements and bugs fixed as usual.

Download links:
    For LINUX:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/WebGra...1.1.1LINUX.rar
    For Windows:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/WebGrab+PlusV1.1.1MSI.rar
    The documantation:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/Documentation.V1.1.1.pdf
    All the available siteini files:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/SiteIni.Pack.11.rar
    The list of all available supported TvGuide sites:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/SiteIni-List-Pack.11.pdf

For more info and support:
    http://www.servercare.nl/Lists/Posts...ost.aspx?ID=98
    WebSite in preparation:
    http://www.webgrabplus.com

Many thanks to everyone contributing to the development, especially Alberto and Willy.

WG++Maker ... Jan
    Last edited by WG++Maker; 2012-08-29 at 05:20 AM. Reason: error in link

I would very much like to have the Investigation Discovery channel in my tv-guide, would it be possible to make an ini file for this http://investigation.discovery.com/t...es/weekly.html

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)

discovery

Hi Reddwarf,

I made a discovery.com.ini that includes all the available discovery channels.
    Attached the ini and the channellist file.

The times are in UTC, because I can't figure out the timezone of the listing. If utc is not correct you can change the timezone=UTC+00:00 in the ini file.

WG++Maker .. Jan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Reddwarf,

I made a discovery.com.ini that includes all the available discovery channels.
    Attached the ini and the channellist file.

The times are in UTC, because I can't figure out the timezone of the listing. If utc is not correct you can change the timezone=UTC+00:00 in the ini file.

WG++Maker .. Jan
    Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try.

(new Norwegian saying)

Seems to be working great!
    A question, I have two xmltv files from DVBGuide that contains much of the same channels but with different id's since they originate from dvb-c and dvb-t, is it possible to merge them with the downloaded file from Discovery so that I have only one epg for each channel?

(new Norwegian saying)

Hi Reddwarf,

in the documentation folder of the installation package is a guide: Merging-xmltv-files.txt
    how to merge existing xmltv files with the WG++ output file.

I hope that's what you are looking for

If not, be a bit more specific .... Jan
    Last edited by WG++Maker; 2012-09-10 at 06:36 AM.