Thread: GrooveShark on Universe

GrooveShark on Universe

I don't know if any of you know of the web site called Grooveshark, it's actually a pretty good source of music with a web search engine. I've wanted to get this into NPVR for a while but since someone already has done it for the PS3 Media Streamer (PMS) and it works pretty well, I thought it would be welcome by a few in Universe. I did have to make a fix for PMS but after that smooth sailing.

Here's and idea of what you can get

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2011-02-09 at 04:24 AM.

I am surprised and a bit disappointed that no one is interested in GrooveShark on their NPVR, I feel it is really a great new feature, even if searching is slightly awkward. Over the 2.0 beta period, I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to several albums online on my PC and my NMT that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed. I am not going to bother packaging it for release at this time, but if you like audio you mind want to check it out through the GrooveShark web site.

Martin

martin, I just created my GrooveShark account today and would like to try it out on Universe. Is it yet possible or is it work in progress?

\\Agerdin

Sorry, I gave up on this idea for lack of interest. If you have a PS3 and get it working with that I can help with the next step of getting it working in NPVR.

Martin

Not to worry, I can always play GrooveShark through dsbridge/webradio?

Then I can use my Android tablet as remote to the computer.

ps, no PS3 only wii....

\\Agerdin