Thread: Universe Plugin on NMT

Universe Plugin on NMT

Is this supposed to work on an NMT? I have playon installed, installed universe and then I tested it on the NPVR server, it worked. when I try to play something on netflix from the NMT though, it does not work. I get a black screen for less than a second and then the menu comes back up.
    SuperMicro PDSME+ Core2Duo 2.40GHz 6.0GB Ram | HD Homerun | (4) NMT | GB-PVR v1.5.21 | Windows 7 Enterprise x64

Yes it does work on the NMT, assuming you have the current mvpmcx2 and NPVR 1.5.36 with patches. I watched a full Fawlty Towers episode Wednesday night.

Note I moved your post because it had nothing at all to do with the wiki. If you want to send logs I will have a look further.

Martin

Is the latest version dated 2010-09-03?
    SuperMicro PDSME+ Core2Duo 2.40GHz 6.0GB Ram | HD Homerun | (4) NMT | GB-PVR v1.5.21 | Windows 7 Enterprise x64

That version is obsolete and will not work with Universe. I noticed I hadn't updated the link in the original thread for installing mvpmcx2, there's just too many things to remember, but as noted that thread is obsolete too.

Martin