First a big thx to pBS for all testing, especially involving the LCDSmartie, LiveTV and Recording section.
This it the plug-in for handling LCD and VFD Displays.
It supports LCDSmartie (up to 4 Rows!, via registry) and iMON VFD & LCD displays Natively.
Configuration is done via an easy to read xml file.
Alternatively you could use the new External Display release for nPvr which Raply provided here.
- Fully Custom Configurable Output for LCDsmartie depending on your need.
- Configurable date & time format.
- When using LCDsmartie, it is possible to show recording information even when nPvr is shutdown.
- iMON LCD display is used to the max:
- - Autodetection of codec used in music files
- - Progressdetection of currently played file.
- - Multiple configurations possible for spinning DiscIcon.
- - Default plugins are supported as well as WebRadio, RSSReader and Weather for controlling the menu-icons
- - Autodetect of Speakerconfiguration (7.1, 5.1, Quadro, Stereo)
- - Autodetection and display of volumechange
- nPvr (any release should do the trick)
- .NET 3.5 Framework.
- To support the iMON displays natively, iMON 7.91.0929 Beta version or later version
- Win Vista or up to make use of the Speakerconfiguration- and VolumChangedetection
- Soundgraph API forum
- C#/C++ wrapper based on montellese wrapper
- Volumechangedetection code based on McBainUK's nPvr VolumeOSDPlugin
- Written in C# .NET 3.5 framework, VS2010.
- Since this is my first project in C#, .NET & Visual Studio, a big thx to them & Sub for providing source code and or info.
- Sourcecode is attached to this thread, so I'm open to suggestions...
- v0.1 : Release for iMON LCD Displays
- v0.2 : iMON VFD supported
- v0.3 : Memory leak fixed
- v0.4 : Added support for LCDSmartie via Registry.
-------- Wrong channel name bug resolved.
-------- Tryout of progress display on iMON VFD
- v0.5 : Fully custom-made output
-------- Recorded video info available
- v0.6 : ID3V1, V2, WMA tag support
- Detection of codecs used in movies. (LCD)
- Implementation of the RemoteAPI when release by Soundgraph.