Thread: WebRadio

WebRadio

I can not get volume or mute to work with the happ 45 key remote WebRadio 2.1.0.
    Works in TV and Music screens.
    Help please.

GBPVR 1.4.7
    WebRadio 2.1.0

On the PC, WebRadio 2 uses external players for all playback so you would have to somehow set the external play up to respond to the remote.

WebRadio 3 could potentially solve this be using the internal player for playback of mp3 streams but I'm not sure volume can be controlled by NPVR yet.

Martin

Ok, I seen C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Third Party\Bass and thought the bass player was used if I did not setup another player. So I need to setup VLC for the Happ remote, I wonder if the will work with it running hidden?

Thanks for your help.
    Greg

I guess you can tell us. If it doesn't work you can also try Winamp as a player.

Note: the bass.dll is for an external player that MixMan added to the package, I don't know how to configure it or if it supports the remote.

Martin

OK thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I guess you can tell us. If it doesn't work you can also try Winamp as a player.

Note: the bass.dll is for an external player that MixMan added to the package, I don't know how to configure it or if it supports the remote.

Martin