Thread: Phoenix Smart Card Reader

Phoenix Smart Card Reader

As it seems that my Haupauge WinTV-CI card reader cannot keep up with HD transmissions, sub suggested to try another multidec solution. From what I understand you will then need a Phoenix smart card reader. Since my knowledge in this area so far is very limited could someone please take a look at the specifications on this reader (http://www.adteknik.se/english/usbphoenix.htm) and letting me know if it is what I am looking for.

Thanks,

\\Agerdin

The description of that device sound like it'd do the job. I cant be 100% sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    The description of that device sound like it'd do the job. I cant be 100% sure though.
    Thanks sub, its about EUR 25 so Ill give it a go.

\\Agerdin

Quote Originally Posted by agerdin View Post
    As it seems that my Haupauge WinTV-CI card reader cannot keep up with HD transmissions, sub suggested to try another multidec solution. From what I understand you will then need a Phoenix smart card reader. Since my knowledge in this area so far is very limited could someone please take a look at the specifications on this reader (http://www.adteknik.se/english/usbphoenix.htm) and letting me know if it is what I am looking for.

Thanks,

\\Agerdin
    Actually I have two of these, bought from just AD Teknik and work like a dream

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)