Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BlueRetroVE+ skin for NPVR

Updated the first post in this tread for Version 2.6, this is a minor update mainly to add support for the Weather plugin & my version of the RSSReader plugin & a few other things.

If you have a copy of a skin for Weather or RSSReader already in your ..\skin\BlueRetroVE+ directory you will have to delete (move) them before running the installer or it won't update properly.

Here are a few screenshot to give you some idea what Weather & RSSreader plugins will look like.

Updated the first post in this tread for Version 2.8 & the second post with some new screenshots of the TV Guide

The major changes are updating for NextPVR 1.5.33 & the addition of three new SD4x3 TV Guides 6, 7 & 8 channels & two WS TV Guides 7 & 8 channels, changed by a simple batch file.......have a read of the first message for the complete list of changes.

Will there soon be support for TVListings plugin?

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    Will there soon be support for TVListings plugin?
    As you know I am right in the middle of hand rearing some baby parrots & there are eggs in a couple of the other pairs nestboxs so the simple answer is no to the "soon" part of your question, because it looks like quite a big job, I will add support at some stage in the future though when I get some free time to do it.

I have made the changes/additions for the changes to the Weather plugin released yesterday & I will upload it here a little later today for those using it.

Here is the update for the Weather plugin v 1.0.1.0 that included the new pause, play, frame forward/back icons etc. for the satellite images. Just unzip it (copy it) into your skin\BlueRetroVE+ folder. I will include it in the next full update on the wiki sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    Here is the update for the Weather plugin v 1.0.1.0 that included the new pause, play, frame forward/back icons etc. for the satellite images. Just unzip it (copy it) into your skin\BlueRetroVE+ folder. I will include it in the next full update on the wiki sometime in the future.
    Thanks. Will it work to copy the missing skin-parts from the Default skin?

(new Norwegian saying)

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    Thanks. Will it work to copy the missing skin-parts from the Default skin?
    Sorry I don't understand what you are asking, what missing parts??

The update zip I attached a couple of messages back includes everything necessary to update a BlueRetroVE+ version that was installed from the wiki download for the new 1.0.1.0 version of Weather by just copying the files into your skin\BlueRetroVE+\Weather folder, or did this not work for you?

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking, what missing parts??

The update zip I attached a couple of messages back includes everything necessary to update a BlueRetroVE+ version that was installed from the wiki download for the new 1.0.1.0 version of Weather by just copying the files into your skin\BlueRetroVE+\Weather folder, or did this not work for you?
    What I ment was the files required for TVListings (that's what I was asking about, not weather).

(new Norwegian saying)

Um er OK but you did quote my message about the Weather update in your message......

Sorry I can't actually answer your question & I won't have time to check out how the new TVListings works with BRVE+ until I get a break in my daily routine, hopefully this weekend when the boss can take some of the load off I will get a chance to set it up here & see what happens.

Um er OK but you did quote my message about the Weather update in your message......

Sorry I can't actually answer your question & I won't have time to check out how the new TVListings works with BRVE+ until I get a break in my daily routine, hopefully this weekend when the boss can take some of the load off I will get a chance to set it up here & see what happens.
    My mistake, I probably quoted the wrong message. Anyway I copied TVListings and TVRecordings directory from Default to BRVE+ and it works.

So no rush, I can live with beeing a bit inconsistent for a while as long as it works.

(new Norwegian saying)