Thread: New Spotify Client out now!!

Cool New Spotify Client out now!!

The new Spotify client that just have been released have a couple of really nice features.
    First, you can import all your local music files to it's library and play them from Spotify. (Wich means that I can uninstall winamp from my computer at work... )
    Second, it has a facebook link so you can share and see what your friends listens to. If this is a good feature can be debated.

If the API is updated reflecting this change the MusicSpot can be made even more useful!
    GBPVR PC: Win7 ult x64 / Intel P Duo / 2 gb RAM / Asus Extreme Radeon HD3450 HDTV
    Video: Sony 40'' LCD TV
    Plugins: MovieWiz, MLpanel, Videos library, Music Spot, WebRadio - and skin: Community WS

Can you sort / organise playlists yet?

Sort of. You can at least rearrange the playlists by drag'n'drop. But that have been possible for a while...

Or did you mean in the plugin? (Haven't worked with that for a while...)

At least I can add local mp3 files to my playlists. wich means that I can play AC/DC in Spotify!
    Last edited by 7ore; 2010-04-27 at 11:06 AM.
    GBPVR PC: Win7 ult x64 / Intel P Duo / 2 gb RAM / Asus Extreme Radeon HD3450 HDTV
    Video: Sony 40'' LCD TV
    Plugins: MovieWiz, MLpanel, Videos library, Music Spot, WebRadio - and skin: Community WS