Thread: rectracker running in windows7 64bit

rectracker running in windows7 64bit

Hi. quick question:

I just upgraded from windows XP (32bit) to windows 7 (64bit). I installed all new drivers and GBPVR v1.4.7

All seems to be working well with main program. However, I have run into the following problem:

I have rectracker.exe in my postprocessing.bat file and when it runs I get a weird error.

The attached picture show the error in an MSdos window. After looking around on the internet, it appears that this program is not running in 32bit mode (ie. no "*32" after the program in the Task Manager). I have been trying to figure out how to get this program to run in 32bit mode thinking that this is the problem.

In addition, PriorityRecordings.exe did the same thing...

I suspect this is a windows 7 or 64bit thing, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestions regarding how to get these programs to run in 32bit mode?

I have already tried using the "Compatibility" mode under the files properties and tried running in administrator mode.

Again, thank you for any help you can provide.

Those utilities are XSuite related so this thread should be moved to that plugin's sub-forum. If you're not using CDK Scheduler then you don't need to run priorityrecordings.exe and rectracker.exe. I don't have Windows 7 yet and I can't read the small text in the image so I don't know what the problem is.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

-moved
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

sorry about that. wrong forum. Here are the details of the error:

1. from windows:
    Description:
    Stopped working

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: RecTracker.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.2623.20123
    Application Timestamp: 45f03586
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdfe0
    Exception Code: e0434f4d
    Exception Offset: 000000000000aa7d
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

2. from MS dos cmd line:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\awesome>"C:\Users\awesome\Desktop\RecTrac ker.exe - Shortcut.lnk"

Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or asse
    mbly 'GBPVRPublic, Version=1.0.2605.24459, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incor
    rect format.
    File name: 'GBPVRPublic, Version=1.0.2605.24459, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken
    =null'
    at RecTracker.RecordingTracker.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
    icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
    gging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus
    ion!EnableLog].

--end of error---

any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers