Thread: Request for Xrecord - Multiple-Show Single-Action Archive?

Request for Xrecord - Multiple-Show Single-Action Archive?

fla,

I have quite a number of shows (e.g. 16 in one instance) that record regularly and AFAIK to Archive these in XRecord you have to go into each one and acrhive them seperately, sixteen times, which ends up being quite a few keystrokes. Would it be possible, with not too much trouble, to request a feature under the first XRecord Screen (e.g. in "Ready" where the Icons show), to add an Archive option which Archives the whole bunch of shows at the same time, in one go?

Thanks!

Kristian
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Good suggestion. An archive all and even a delete all for a given show would have be useful to me a few times as well. I'm without a dev system at the moment and plan to get one in the coming weeks. You can ping this thread again later if I forget...
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

I know it's only been 3 weeks... so just a wee tiny "ping" :-)!
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

I still don't have a new machine. I may just setup this temporary laptop with the dev stuff. I was thinking of adding an "Archive All" item in the menu that pops up when highlighting a show icon and pushing the "Stop" button. There's already an "Export All" in there I think so it seems like a logical place to put it.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

ping #2 :-)

Done. Will announce in the usual thread... Enjoy!