Build 83 of EWA has been released. You can download it directly here or on the wiki.
Date: 2010-02-12 Build Number: 83 Changes:
- UncleJohnsBand: Add code to not display hidden and system files/folders via EWA Library (both table view and CSS views).
- UncleJohnsBand: Add rmvb as valid video file extension in the videos mask.
- UncleJohnsBand: Web Service Updates.
- Correct web service post padding value issue.
- Correct web service max recordings value issue.
- Added recording priority as a returned element in the webServiceProgramme object.
- Add new methods to Manage web service that allow client to limt the number of results returned.
- whurlston: Updated manage.aspx and searchresults.aspx to use color coding pop-up introduced in build 82.
- whurlston: Updated ajax java script libraries to trap errors so that Ajax based services no longer need to be disabled in the admin to eliminate anoying pop-up error messages in the browser.
- UncleJohnsBand: CSS General Notes:
- CSS Note: To access CSS based screens use guide2.aspx as your start page.
- CSS Note: CSS screens are coded in strict standards mode. This will make future updates easier and provides the best cross-browser (Firefox / IE) compatibility. However, this also means that the CSS sceens will only be fully supported by IE 7 and FireFox. Some screens will not work correctly in IE6. Sorry.
- CSS Note: CSS screens are optimized for screens with 1024x768 resolution or higher. Lower resolution will just cause more scrolling on some screens.
- CSS Note: Please post feedback/bugs in the EWA CSS Guide sticky thread located in the EWA support forum.