Thread: [DEV] my apologies....

[DEV] my apologies....

Hey guys,

I want to apologize for not contributing much of anything to the project. I've pretty well lost all interest in customizing/tweaking GB-PVR. Various conflicts and compromises have left my HTPC functional at a basic level, but unable to achieve much of the vision I had when I first started out. With the loss of the 'dream', I've become content with it as-is which means there's no more energy for changing/improving/fixing anything. It records what it's supposed to most of the time, comskips it pretty well, plays it back just fine. None of the shortcomings are anything you or I could fix anyway. I think you get the idea.

I appreciate being invited to contribute, and very much appreciate all the work you've already done and are still doing. CS is a worthy project, no installation of GB-PVR is complete without it.

Future releases of GB-PVR and/or changes in my setup or desires may well re-kindle my interest in the project and get me 'geeked up' about it again. Should I have anything worthy to contribute I'll just post it in this forum for your consideration.

Regards,

Dave
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...612#post473612
    ---------------------------
    my config: NPVR 3.2.9/Win7Pro/Athlon II X3-440/radeon hd4550/hvr-2250/hvr-850/KWorld 315U/TimeWarner QAM & Analog, OTA ATSC/schedules direct

No apologies necessary. Usually things change because there is a need. Lack of need=lack of change.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN