Thread: Some Custom Tasks don't hide GBPVR

Hybrid View

Some Custom Tasks don't hide GBPVR

I have a few custom tasks set up. Some (like Hulu Desktop) hides GBPVR just fine. Others, don't anymore. In other words, they used to yesterday, but stopped hiding GBPVR. Any thoughts?
    If you want to know why nPVR is the bomb, ask my wife!

anyone? Just today, hulu stopped hiding gbpvr.

I'm pretty sure GBPVR doesnt attempt to hide itself when it launches custom tasks. Doesnt hulu just launch itself fullscreen over GBPVR?

It's supposed to. ANd it was working fine until recently. Now GBPVR covers over these custom tasks like Hulu, even though hulu is running fullscreen

I'm experiencing that custom tasks are hidden by GBPVR when using the VMR9 fullscreen exclusive renderer (in Windows XP). When using another renderer the custom task is displayed on top as desired.

On the other hand VMR9 fullscreen exclusive is the only supported renderer (on XP) that provides smooth playback of HD video.. So I have to choose whether I want to look at tearing or custom plugins

Quote Originally Posted by aidem View Post
    I'm experiencing that custom tasks are hidden by GBPVR when using the VMR9 fullscreen exclusive renderer (in Windows XP). When using another renderer the custom task is displayed on top as desired.
    Unfortunately that's normal. You cant use custom tasks with Fullscreen Exclusive. In this mode, Window's has effectively turned off all its output and only GB-PVR can draw to the screen.

So I have to choose whether I want to look at tearing or custom plugins
    Actually, your wife will choose for you,