Thread: ML3 page-up/page-down with PCH?

ML3 page-up/page-down with PCH?

I'm trying to quickly navigate through ML3 using the page-up/page-down feature. The page-up/page-down buttons don't appear to work with the Popcorn Hour remote. Is there a work around for this? Thank you.

Correct, on the PCH the Page Up/Down are volume controls when media is playing so paging is mapped to Rev (<<) and Fwd (>>) keys. I know in GBPVR these usually map to Prev and Next but those make more sense for the tracks that are playing.

You can also navigate by the number pad using cell-phone style text entry. If you make a typo Rev (<<) is backspace.

Marti

hmmm...the Rev (<<) and Fwd (>>) is not executing page up/page down. Rev (<<) and Fwd (>>) don't appear to do anything when the cursor in the artist, albums, or songs fields. Thanks for the tip on cell phone style searching, also the Rev (<<) button is deleting cell phone systle letters as designed.

I would need to see your logs. I also assume you are using the current nightly ML3.

Martin

I was using the latest on the wiki, but just upgraded to v8.0.8.652 from the 'nightly testing' thread. Still no luch with pageup/down. What logs should I attached? No logs are updated when I selected the FF/RW buttons in ML3.