Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error when starting Episode Tweaker

update:

I discovered that episodetweaker was crashing whilst trying to find c:\program files\devnz\gbpvr\config.xml.

As I am on win7 64bit, my config.xml is in c:\program files(x86)\..... However, I had created a c:\program files\devnz\gbpvr folder as this is where another utility (vidimport?) was looking to import an xml file containing recordings.

So, I removed the incorrect c:\program files\devnz\gbpvr and episodetweaker and all these wonderful utilities now work perfectly.
    Silverstone LC17 Case,
    ASUS P5Q, Intel E7200, 4GB RAM
    Blackgold DVB-T2, ATI 7750, Windows 7 64-bit
    SAF codec pack,Sony 40" Z5500

Excellent. Glad you got it sorted out. I'll take a look at the logic, as it should first look in the c:\program files(x86)\..... if running on 64-bit (at least that's what I meant it to do).
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client

Has the config syntax changed from the 'episode tweaker' to the 'wiz episode tweker' ?? I see an xml extension and what worked before connecting to the database on the remote server machine now I can only seem to connect to the local database (which is unused and empty). The wiki seems a touch short of examples??

thanks as usual,
    Martin

Not that I am aware of. If you post an example of the config that is not working, I can take a look, but will not be able to debug for a couple weeks (until I get back home).
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client