Been having problems with getting ML2 to run. I got it to load, the database scan works, but no songs come up to play. I have artists (left), and albums (top right).
I have nuked the database, and rebuilt it. I even got a sqlite browser, and looked in the database, and it looks like the info is all there.
I set the logging to stupid, and this is what comes up...
Completely run out of ideas... Here is the ML2 log. Take this section, and repeat for 350kb of logs (for every song)
GetTitles STUPID MusicLibrary2: Getting titles from db: primary:"(All)" secondary: "(All)"
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM DbHelper ConnectDb STUPID Opening Database connection
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM DbHelper ConnectDb STUPID Database connection opened.
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM MediaLibrary GetTitles STUPID MusicLibrary2: Get Titles Query: SELECT artist,title,filename,album,tracknumber,duration,d atemodified,hasart,pathid FROM musiclibrary WHERE excludedatabase=@ExcludeDatabase AND 1 = 1 ORDER BY title
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM MediaLibrary GetSongFromDB STUPID MusicLibrary2: found media: K:\Metallica\Kill 'Em All\05 (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth.mp3
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM MediaLibrary GetSongFromDB VERBOSE MusicLibrary2: Error reading mp3 fields from db: The type initializer for 'PsycikProductions.MusicLibrary.Interfaces.Track' threw an exception.
20/09/2009 9:56:18 PM MediaLibrary GetSongFromDB VERBOSE MusicLibrary2: Error reading parameter : Create Media